Useful Information >>
A bit of extra information to help you with submitting artwork etc.
The easiest and fastest way to supply files to us for printing is via email in the universal PDF format. This file format will allow you, ‘the designer’ to create your own artwork with any application you choose, as long as once you have finalised your design it is distilled using a PDF distilling program, preferably Adobe Acrobat Distiller. The following guidelines should help you get it right first time.
- Artwork created with a minimum 3mm bleed around all the edges
- Created and saved using CMYK Colourspace ONLY
- Created and saved at minimum 300dpi resolution
- All used fonts turned to outlines (curves)
- Saved, zipped and emailed in PDF format using PRESS Adobe Acrobat Distiller settings
If you prefer, or if your file is over 8MB in size, burn your artwork to CD/DVD and send that to us instead.
Alternatively, WeTransfer is a free service used for sending large files and folders.
Please be aware that if the artwork you send us requires altering in any way for printing purposes then we might have to charge you additional costs of £25 per hour to correct it.
To make submitting your own artwork easier, a range of templates are available, in both Illustrator and Photoshop formats, for items such as business cards and A3-A7 documents. Please call Matthew on 01756 792019 for further information.